The Hykin Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BuddyBoy227
Level 1

Application For Staff (BuddyBoy227) Empty Application For Staff (BuddyBoy227)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:33 pm
IGN: BuddyBoy227 (Alt: LackTheQuack)
Timezone: MST (Arizona)
What Time are you most often on and how many hours can you contribute: On weekdays I am usually on after 3:00 and on weekends I am usually on after at 10:00(MST). I can contribute 2-4 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends.
When did you first play factions, and how often did you play?: I have been playing minecraft for 5 years and on average I was on 2-3 hours a day. However I did take a year off 2 years ago from this present date.
Have you ever been banned or tempbanned on the network? I have not been banned.
Do you have any prior staff experience. I have not had any experience yet.
Do you fully understand the concepts of the server: I believe I do. I have read through the forms and I have a great understanding of factions in general.
Do you have discord?: Yes and it is Buddy#5131
Can you download certain requirements when joining: Yes, as long as it is compatible with a Mac
Do you have recording software?: I have done YouTube before and have a great recording system which I can pull up and start recording in a short few seconds.
Do you have a microphone: Yes I have a working microphone.
Do you agree to the terms and conditions and have you read the network rules?: Yes I do agree to the terms and conditions and yes I have read rules.
Additional comments: The one question I believe you missed asking in this staff application was,"Why do you want to be staff". So I am going to answer my own question. I want to be staff because I know it will be fun to help new and old players with any questions they bring. In addition, I HATE rule breakers who bend and break the rules and by me having staff ill be in a position to stop these insurgents. I thank you for reading and considering my application. If my application is good and a interview is needed please msg me on my discord. Thank you again -BuddyBoy227
SuperRandum
SuperRandum
Owner
Owner

Application For Staff (BuddyBoy227) Empty Re: Application For Staff (BuddyBoy227)

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm
Thanks for taking your time to create an application for the network, for now, your application will stay here, although it will not be considered until the server reaches is launch month. We will let you know when you are good to go.

Thanks again for applying!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum